January 15, 2010

A couple of things.

First, I'd like to welcome Realist as a new contributor to this blog.  I'm thrilled to have him here.  When I started this project I was hoping to get others involved as well.  The idea is to get people thinking and talking.  The goal is to wake people up!  I firmly believe that he will help in that goal.  I've read some of his writings from other places and I am pleased that he wants to use this venue as another means of getting people thinking and acting.  Plus, with a second writer, I expect that there will be more activity here.

And on that note we arrive to my second point on the agenda.  You may have noticed that a pretty good deal of time has gone by without any activity at all.  I'd like to blame it on a hectic life and too much work. While that is a factor, the major issue is a great deal more embarrassing.  I locked myself out of the house.  You see, for a while there I couldn't remember the log in info.  As you might have guessed, I've fixed that. As such, there will be much more coming your way from me.  Think of it as value added.  Now you get articles from a couple of contributors for the same low price of free!

See you soon.

Populist

No comments:

Post a Comment